Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

**for the gospel, what a true blessing it is in my life and home.
**for the amazing words that were spoken at Stake Conference this weekend.
**for the spirit that teaches me and helps me to be a better mother and wife.
**that I am ready and want to be happy with Heavenly Father's timing in regards to adding to our family.
**for an amazing husband who helps me to be better and who serves me daily.
**for the things that the scriptures can teach us when we STUDY them.
**that we finally have grass sprouting in our back yard.
**for the time the Mac gets to spend with his grandparents.
**for water, how I LOVE to drink ice cold water.
**for some sunshine!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Cute picture of McCoy and you, as always! Loved your little baby onesies! How ambitious for you to try out these new crafty projects-they turned out so cute. I've seen little onesises with the tie appliques and they're cute for church too.

AND, quess what? We had our little one! 7 pounds 15 ounces, 19 and 1/2 inches and a girl! Woohoo!