Thursday, April 8, 2010

Utah Trip Part THREE ~ Temple Square

We tried to go to Temple square our last friday there, but it snowed all day. Then it was so nice on Saturday that we were going to go but then we realized that it was the YW General Meeting and it would be crazy busy down there. So we decided to skip church (Mac was sick anyway) and take the last chance we had to go. I haven't been in 10 years since the very first General Conference held in the Conference Center.
We decided to take the TRAX (train) down to Temple Square, we thought Mac would really like that, and he did!
The weather was beautiful and not cold or windy at all. We had a great time and we are so glad that we went. We were able to go to the Visitor Center and also take a tour of the Conference Center.
And you will also notice that I am in some pictures! YAY!

My nieces E and H with Mac.

Waiting for the train to come.



Mac kept on asking about the owies in Jesus' hands and feet. I tried to explain as well as I could for a two year old.



We took at tour of the conference center, which was very cool to do. Learned alot of things like all the art in the building is all originals.



My cute parents!



Before we got on the train back Mac fell asleep and slept the entire ride back. Unfortunatly we had to wake him when we got back to the truck and it was his only nap for the day.

Right when I took these pictures, Mac opened his eyes just a little even though he was asleep, creepy!


Waiting to go back!

1 comment:

Our Pratt Pack said...

What a fun trip and how nice to be in some pics I know that's a rare occasion for me too!