Friday, April 23, 2010

Mac funnies and more...

Some random sentences from Mac all in one day...
"Why is Mike talking to Daddy?"
"Mommy, where did this come from?"
"Look Mommy...I am sitting behind Daddy!"
"Mommy,I want to tell you something!"
"I am so tired!"
"Wait a minute!"
"I'm sad...I want Daddy."
"I have two eyes!"
"I want to drive Grandpa's truck!"

There is no doubt that Mac is a great talker and has a huge vocabulary. And not only that but he remembers everything you say. But there are a few things that he doesn't say correctly no matter how many times we try to correct him, and I think it is funny and cute. And I don't want to forget them...


"fireguck-guck" -
he says "truck", and "fire engine" just fine but when he wants to say fire truck it is always the same.
"elephant-ant"
"fridge" - bridge
"brice" - rice
"kank-koo" - thank you
although sometimes he will say "kank-you"
muugick - music

Just some funnies from March and April...
I was making dinner and Mac was sitting at the table playing trains and we were talking. He all of a sudden said “Mommy poopy?” and I said NO. He then said “What's that smell...its YUCKY!” So walk over to him to check his diaper and before I even looked in his diaper I could smell him, although he wasn't poopy. He had tooted and was blaming it on me.
We were on our way home from church and I was telling Mac that Grandpa Dick and Grandma Wilma were going to come over. He of course got so excited and then he told me “Grandma and Grandpa will say HI Mac and Mac will say HI Grandpa Dick, HI Grandma Wilma.”
My Uncle, Grandpa Dick and Daddy were getting ready to go to the Priesthood session of General Conference. Mac asked my Uncle where he was going and he responded with “to Church”. Mac asked him “to talk about Jesus and Nephi?”
A few weeks prior we had gone to see Hubs at work and Mac was getting really restless so Hubs showed him pictures of tractors on the computer. Then one morning Hubs was getting ready to leave for work and Mac asked Daddy where he was going like he does almost every morning. Hubs told him that he was going to work. Mac said, “to look at tractors and trucks.”
When I tell Mac we are going to the store he usually asks if he can see the tractors and trucks at the store. One day we pulled into the Costco parking lot and Mac says, “there no toys?” I guess he remembered from the previous time we had gone there that there were no toys to look at at Costco.

And two silly pictures...
Drinking homemade smoothies and trying a box on for size!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh man I love a good festival. That looks like a blast and such gorgeous flowers!!

And McCoy is WAY better at drawing than Easton is.

Those time-out pictures are awesome!!!