Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter!

We spent the weekend at my parents house so that we could watch General Conference. We also colored Easter eggs while we were there.

This is his "say cheese" smile! So stinkin cute!

A multi tasker!

I think he just stuck his hand in the blue and then he had blue fingers for the rest of the day. And because Mac likes tradition, he licked an egg again and his tongue was colored. Pretty sure he did the same thing last year.



 We practiced finding hiden Easter eggs at home and he did great. So we decided to go to our little town's Easter Egg Hunt. Once they said he could go he freaked, but I don't blame him. A very little space and lots of two year old with their parents running to find eggs. I picked up one for him.
And in reality all he wanted to do was go and see the fire engine and the Easter Bunny.



And if you want to hear him sing "I Am a Child of God" go HERE!
Let me know if the link doesn't work for those that don't do Facebook.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

that last picture reminds me of why i'm so excited we're having a boy.

he's just too cute.

glad to know there's another kid out there sporting the same hair skin and eye color as my kid. they're the cutest!