Monday, April 12, 2010

TRAINS!

We took Mac to the Model Train show that was in town. Mac was in heaven and he never seemed to think that there were enough trains to see. He was so good and you could just tell that he loved it.




I love this picture (even though it is out of focus).

He even wore his train conductor overalls.


I was really gearing up for a melt down when it was time to go. But I tried the one thing that usually works in cases like this and it worked like a charm today. As we are walking around and towards the door we say "goodbye!" to EVERYTHING, literally!

Mac is at such a great age to take him to things like this. I have about a million places I want to take him this summer and we can't wait to do it.

3 comments:

McCluskey Family said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

The Wright Family said...

I need to keep an eye out for these types of events. Parker would also love it. LOVE the conductor overalls!

Emily said...

Whoa...boy heaven. That looks like a magical place for little kids. SUPER FUN!