Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tulip Festival!

This is the best family picture we got at the tuplip festival and Mac's face is hilarous!
Hubs had last friday off because it was the end of tax season. So we headed north to the Tulip festival. School must of been out because there were a ton of people there for being a friday at noon. But it was fun. They had booths and kids activities. And then we went to the tulip fields. We didn't stay very long and didn't really get to do a whole lot because Mac was cranky, from not getting a very good nap on the way up.
We then had my parents watch Mac and Hubs and I did a session at the Temple.


They had this little cow train ride for $2.00 and the ride lasted probably 15 minutes. But boy was it bumpy and I felt like I had a broken bum when we were done. But Mac loved it. We didn't end up sitting in this cow, because I didn't fit, we found one where Mac could sit in my lap.


Mac and I getting ready for the ride to start. I was so excited that I got this shot on the first try!





Mac mostly just wanted to see the old steam tractors of course.







Daddy and Mac had fun just running around.





Uuuum CUTE!

Mac got in trouble while out in the tulip fields and got put in time out by Daddy.


What a sad face!


So sad!

No comments: