Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pizza picnic and a movie!

We have done this once before and we really liked it. So one Friday night we decided to try it again and watch "Where the Wild Things Are". Mac loves the book and he was so excited to watch the movie. After watching it, it really isn't the best movie for little ones. Lots of anger and reacting to anger in a negative way, didn't like it that well. Thankfully Mac lost interest in it about half way through.
I took this picture using the timer. I didn't realize that my "watching a movie face" looked so serious. I don't look like I was enjoying myself at all, but I really was!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like fun! I'm sad that movie isn't better for kids, because I love the book so much.

Ron and Jessica said...

I agree...didn't like the movie at all. Sad :(