Monday, October 8, 2007

Welcome to my CRIB!!

Hubs and I decided that we needed to get the crib put up and the baby stuff organized.
So that is just what we did.




Here is how it turned out!
We only have two bedrooms and so the baby's room is really just the other side of our room, thankfully there is plenty of room for it.
The bumper and skirt are blue gingham, I got the set at Ross last year for $11.99. I also got these really soft crib sheets at Ross a few months ago for $6.99 for two, and come to find out they don't fit very well, but the mattress fits snug enough that I don't think that it will be moving around until the baby starts moving around a little in the crib. I was able to fit all the 0-3 month clothes in the white storage thing next to the crib. I think it all turned out pretty good!

11 comments:

Carlotta said...

I found your blog through the R house site. She left a comment on my site a few posts ago. I don't know if I mentioned this (I'm sure you gathered it from my site) , but the Hanfts our my placement family. =) They are so amazing. This whole blogging thing sure makes the world small.

RoRo2 said...

It looks great, and way to go on finding such great deals! Time sure is flying by!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

It looks so cute!!! I am sooo happy for you!

Julee and Matt said...

Looks great! AND before you know it you will have your little man sleeping in it! We are so excited for those pictures.

Emily said...

Oh it's so cute, I love it! It is SO hard for me to get sheets on those stupid crib mattresses. It takes both Steve and I to do it and we have to take the bumpers off every time. So annoying.

Michelle said...

I love the bedding. It is so fun to get everything ready for a new arrival. I am so excited for you guys.

Michelle

Our Pratt Pack said...

How Exciting... It's getting close!

Ben & Diane said...

good job organizing.....what a cute crib and bedding. you won't mind sharing your room, the closer the better....at least for a little while. congrats

Jill said...

So gorgeous. How fun for you guys. Now you're really ready for baby! Good luck with those last few weeks!

FarrEver Family said...

Super cute Brenley! The only thing it reallys needs is to be in Oregon...oh and maybe the baby!
Love Ya!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Looks very cute Brenley! Soon enough your baby boy will be in there! So exciting! :)