Monday, October 22, 2007

BABY STUFF...

These are just some new baby things we got...

I wasn't going to get a mobile because they are really expensive and I didn't think that it was essential. Plus most of them really aren't that cute or don't match. But when I was at Ross the other day I found this one, that I actually thought was cute and matched and it was only $10. It has two sail boats, a lighthouse, a starfish and I think the middle one is supposed to be a sand castle.


The Starfish!



"C" picked this out for the baby when her and I went shopping last week.

Here is the bouncy/vibrator seat we got this weekend. I liked it because it was pretty plain. But it is really big, which I will have to deal with.


And this is our car seat. It is one of those really nice Britax ones. Hubs's sister gave it to us. Her baby grew out of it just recently. And it is practically brand new.

6 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

The mobile is so cute! I haven't found any mobiles that were all that exciting... but, I love the one you found! And, I'm curious what Britax car seat model you got. We've been looking into Britax car seats, too, because they've consistently gotten good ratings and reviews from Consumer Reports. But, I can't figure out what model is better and why. Anyway, I'm curious if you know. And, the bouncer seat looks *so* comfortable... wouldn't that be great if they had those for adults?! :)

Julee and Matt said...

Baby stuff is so fun! And the mobile is so cute and will come in handy. I could put the girls down awake, but tired, and put on their mobile and they would be sleeping before you know it.
You will be amazed how much stuff and how big it is, you will get over the next little bit. These little people have toys that take up lots of room.

rose said...

it's so exciting getting all the little stuff to get ready for a baby! like you need to be more excited though! i love the mobile, especially because you are so far from the ocean. we've got the britax seats for both of the boys, and they are so great. i love them, and the covers come off so they can be washed, which is great when they throw up in the car or pee through their diaper. it does happen. FUN!
hang in there on the job! enjoy the 10 hour days because soon they will be 24 hour days on the clock. but it's SO worth it! love you spring!

The Kunz Family said...

Looks like you guys are almost ready to welcome your baby home. I am so excited for you!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

What cute stuff! I LOVE baby stuff! It's so fun to pick out what you want and get it all ready. Just need that baby boy now to make it complete! Soon enough, right? :)

Lizzie said...

I LOVE your mobile. I really wanted one for Kate's room but I couldn't find any girl ones that I really liked.