Tuesday, December 17, 2013

snow, snow, snow...the last three days.

That's eight days! And school was canceled for six days.
The night of the seventh day the temperature finally warmed up a bit and it started raining, which then turned all the snow into slippery slush. That night I went to visit my in-laws and because I didn't listen to my wise Father-in-law I got stuck and he had to get me out. Ug, I learned my lesson.

After we got back from my parents house we got to spend the next couple of days playing with our neighbor friends. We even did a little bit of sledding on the perfect little hill in our neighborhood that is actually a walking path that is sloped because it is at the base of a hill. The kids really had a blast and actually I did too.











The last day there wasn't much snow because of the rain that I already mentioned. But the snow was finally wet enough to actually make snow balls and a snow man.






Oak fell and got hurt so she spent the rest of our play time doing this.

Sledding down the driveway.

Then she became a superhero.

It was all fun while it lasted but I am sure glad we are back to normal, weather wise.


No comments: