Thursday, December 12, 2013

Oak antics...











Went to check on Oaklee in bed. I happened to catch her right when she was waking up a bit and she sounded sad. 
Oak: I had a bad dream. 
Me: I am sorry. Would it help if I blow it away? (Oddly blowing away bad dreams or anything spooky in my kids rooms helps them). 
Oak: You can't because it is taped inside my head. 
Me: I guess I will have to peel it off then. 
...I pretend to peel it off, she smiles then rolls over and goes back to sleep. 


ak: Mom can you take my piggies out?
Me: Sure.
Oak: Thanks. Then I am going to put a headband on and go marry someone!

Oak: My eyes are the most awesome color I have ever seen!

Oak: Mom, I know you love me forever and I am sorry that I didn't listen and obey.

Oak: (Asking me some questions about the movie Lion King.)
Me: (Totally confused by what she wants to know) I am sorry I can't answer your questions. I just don't know what you are talking about.
Oak: Well, I KNOW what I am talking about so let me tell you again!







No comments: