Tuesday, December 3, 2013

November in iphone pics...


Oh the relationship this boy has with his Grandpa Dick. It pretty much melts my heart.



We decided to figure out how to do some Geocacheing. The kids loved the treasure hunt!


The kids being silly at Hirons.

Walking home from the bus stop. They were so cute walking together with their umbrellas.

Some fun Halloween clearance finds. 

Just a moment trying to help turn a sad Oak into a happy Oak.

Grandma and Grandpa's dog Benji LOVES Mac. Everytime we drive up Benji runs straight for Mac and gets all the attention and petting he can get. Mac loves it! One of the reason I have changed my "never having a dog" statement into "someday we will get a dog".

Daddy reading The Twits to Mac. This is a special book in Mac's adoption story. Hubs read this out loud to Mac's birth family in the hospital (at their request) while his birth mom was in labor with him. He finished it just as C was ready to push. She gave us the book as a Christmas gift a week later. 

So I have quit running for now. It was just causing me too much pain with migraines and neck pain. I enjoyed it but couldn't take the after shock on my body. My last run it was misty rain and it soaked the front of me and it also would soak my eyelashes so it made it hard to see as I was running.

Oak's date night with Daddy.

We realized that it was dark enough before bed to start doing hide and go seek in the dark.
It is so much fun!

Daddy reading to Oaks.

This cracks me up! Mac comes out of the garage with his (real) spider in a jar setting in the stroller and says, "I know this is ridiculous that I am pushing my spider in a stroller, but I don't care."

And here is the crazy looking spider that he was pushing around...


Mac is not a crust eater. I have tried everything and one day I decided I would give in and cut the crust off. And this is how his sandwich came home. Seriously funny!

Our house is officially on the market and we have had two showing already. Fasting and praying that it will sell soon.

My kids were able to go to Chucky Cheese for the first time ever for a friends birthday. They loved it!

When Daddy is gone, the kids like to watch movies on the computer on our bed. And I have to say I love it too. 

My date night with Mac. Yes, we just went to Target but I got him an ICEE that he always asks for every time we go there.

We were looking at books and I turn around to Mac sitting like this. 
It just made my heart happy!

Oak is not a morning person and one morning she woke up in just the happiest mood and was just too cute. It didn't last long though. The rest of the day she was grumpy and difficult. Glad I enjoyed that hour while I had it.

This is how she wakes up most mornings. I love that most nights, if she isn't wearing one already, will put a headband in her hair and sleep with it in. Love it!

Mac said that this is everyone in our family. Love!

Daddy had been gone for a week. The kids were so happy to see him they were pretty much attached to him for the rest of the day.

Laughter makes me happy!

They woke me up early one morning to show me their muscles.

A fairy overtaking a ninja. 

Very enthralled watching Khan Academy videos with Daddy. 

Our house hasn't felt much like our home since it is staged to sell right now. But we made these one day and I just had to hang them up even for just a couple of days. Every time my eye would catch them it made me smile and our house felt like home again.

This girl LOVES crafts! 

Daddy took Mac out on a date so Oak and I stayed home to have our own date which included crafts, Charlotte's Web, pizza picnic, tickles, matching bows, dance party and painted toenails. It was such a fun girls night! 

They sat like this for a long time sharing the iPad.

Oh, I love these two!

And even more, I love these THREE! My whole world!

This was one of the cutest moments ever. Mac and Grandpa Greg playing Guitar Hero together on Thanksgiving. Mac was totally getting into it swaying his hips and Grandpa was totally serious about playing.

Cute cousins at Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

I hope you sell your home really soon!!
Shelby

Desiree said...

Your posts always make me happy. So much love and happiness in your little family!