Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve bowling tradition...

Every Christmas Eve we go bowling with Hubs' family. Everyone looks forward to it and it is always so much fun. I think this was the funnest year for me because it was the first year that my kids weren't high maintenance. Mac loved bowling with his boy cousins and Oak just flitted around like it was a party because she originally didn't want to play. 



Oak occasionally helped her cousins. 


My kids are obsessed with their cousin baby C!

My sweet sister in law never holds babies! So when I saw her holding baby C I just had to get a picture. She should be having her very own baby in about a month. We are very excited for her to be born!







My handsome hubs!



They got photo bombed! This cracks me up!

And our traditional grandkid pic. We have been taking this picture since the five big kids in the back were smaller then the kids in the front.


Oh and I bowled a TURKEY and got the second highest score out of everyone in the family. No I am not really that good, it was just luck.


No comments: