Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day


We were lucky enought to be able to spend Mother's Day with my mom. We stayed the night and went to church with them in the morning. My mom made a yummy roast beef dinner and my husband made strawberry shortcake. YUM! 



Mac made this in Primary. My favorite parts are the "just old" and the cleaning dishes (see the picture HERE if you want to know why I think that is funny).


Mac made this in preschool, so cute right?

And I was about to post a picture of what we made for the kids' grandma's and birthmoms and birth grandma's but I am a slacker and I have yet to get Mac's birth mom's and birth grandma's in the mail to them (getting to the post office is ALWAYS a huge undertaking for me for some reason). And I don't want to spoil their surprise. 


1 comment:

FarrEver Family said...

What great women in your family! I will always admire and appreciate the good mother you have! She raised an amazing daughter! How sweet of you to do gifts for the birth families!