Friday, May 31, 2013

May in cell phone pics



This is how the kids entertained themselves before church one Sunday. They found some left over pull ups (both are fully potty trained) in the bathroom and thought they would be fun to wear. They crack me up!


This is kind of hard to see but this is a picture Oak drew of her cousin baby C. It was her first with all the parts of a person: ears eyes and eye balls, mouth, tongue, legs. I thought it was so adorable!

I asked Oak to clean her room (which she is very capable of doing). I started helping her and I saw that she wasn't doing anything so I told her as soon as she picked up all the food for her kitchen then I would come back and help. She ended up playing in her room for another hour and this was the result. Her room was 4 times messier than it was when I asked her to clean it originally. 


This is a picture Mac drew of Oak as a ballerina. So cute!!

Working on our mother's day gifts for grandma's, birthmom's and birth grandma's

Oak's best friend and our neighbor. They run and hug each other almost every time they see each other.

Eating a mini ice cream cone. yum!

For some reason the kids had to wear their hats and scarfs although it was at least 70 degrees outside.

Cute rosy cheeked girl waiting for brother to get done with taekwondo.

LOVE!

A rainbow out our back window.

We are having fun playing UNO lately.

They have a new train ride at the mall so we went and checked it out. They kids loved it!

Oak eating lunch with her backpack on and one of the hot air balloons I made the kids at their request.

Oak wrote on our van thankfully with just chalk. I wasn't all that upset but she did sit in time out for not listening because 30 second before she did this I told her she could only draw on the ground with the chalk.

After the kids found out that their favorite llama, Frankie (that belongs to their grandma and grandpa) died Mac drew a picture of him.

Mac with his favorite Oregon Uncle at the lake house.

Swinging at the park with friends.

No comments: