Monday, May 6, 2013

April in photos...


Love when he lays like this!


Mac adores his Grandpa!

Totally blurry but so cute!

They found a worm on a walk.

Oak even loved it!

When we were at my parents house we walked to the little market to get a treat. I found it weird that the kids were buying candy and the cashier gave them more candy and probably really old since they are Christmas candy canes. 

My kids were all about silly faces when I was trying to take their pictures when they were playing play-doh during general conference.


We have been watching this cute little guy a couple of times a week. My kids LOVE him, and that is really putting it lightly. They really are a bit obsessed with him. It has been so much fun having a baby in the house again  We are sad that this week will be our last week taking care of him. 

Mac was very excited to make him a fort. You can't tell but baby B is in the middle of those pillows.

Oak worked hard on this necklace. 

Watching a bird out the window. And oh that bum!


The weather was amazing in April (and has been even better in May). One Saturday I had alot of errands to run and a bridal shower to go to so Daddy took the kids the the coast by himself. They had fun and the weather was great but they didn't end up staying very long because Oak wanted her mommy. She isn't away from me very much so she doesn't like to be away from me for long periods of time.


Oak looking cute in some new clothes.

Believe it or not but Mac is really asleep in this picture. Creepy!


Loving these warm days and playing outside alot!

I was so excited to find some skirts that were long and had shorts attached underneath. So I bought her three to where this summer since it is hard to find long shorts for little girls.


Oak just being good and looking cute on our trip to Utah.

Finally out of the car after a 16 hour drive from Utah to Oregon.

Daddy and Mac looking for frogs.

I am a Chaco lover and the pair I had previously lasted me eight years and unfortunately bit the dust last July. I was excited to use my birthday money to buy some new ones. So excited to wear them all summer long!


Salt Lake Temple

No comments: