Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Utah Day 2 {Blessing}

So the whole reason for our trip was to be there for our new nephews baby blessing. It was Saturday afternoon and was beautiful and we were so glad that we were able to be there for it. 
Afterwards we went back to my sister-in-law's house and we spent the rest of the afternoon just hanging out with family. It was a really awesome day!


My beautiful sister-in-law. Sometimes it is hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that she is married with a baby because she was just barely ten when Hubs and I got married. She is an amazing mother and it really is a joy to see her taking care of her sweet baby boy.


Oak getting to hold baby C for the first time. My kids were so excited to finally meet him!



The weather was so beautiful! And of course the kids had to play Bocci ball with Uncle L. They love Uncle L!

Oak really enjoyed all the yummy food!

Pouting about something. Could that face be any cuter?!

All I got from Mac were silly faces when ever I pointed the camera at him. But look at those freckles and those EYES! Love him. This boy was too adorable for words while there. He loved Uncle L's family and sat on the couch with Uncle L's grandpa for hours just talking and drawing pictures for him and also did a bit of wrestling and taekwondo with Uncle L's dad. He also had all of Uncle L's friends in stitches with his jokes. This boy knows how to make friends!



Hubs lives for baby snuggles. He could sit on the couch for hours holding sleeping babies.

So precious!


This is part of Hubs' family that came. 


Later in the afternoon this little guys parents were taking a nap and every one else was trying to get him to smile and coo and we were all snapping pictures and taking videos like we were the paparazzi. He was just being too cute with his smiling and coos, we couldn't help ourselves. 

I was also able to take some family photos for them. I will have to post them as soon as I get them edited. 

No comments: