Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Red Headed Disposal...

This adorable little man in my life has been a human food disposal lately. He has not been able to go more than 15 minutes without eating. Even after eating a huge meal. He must be going through a growth spurt.
The photo above reminded so much of him as a baby. Miss that baby boy of mine, but loving this big boy of mine too. He ran up to me randomly yesterday and said in the happiest, cheerful voice, "Mommy, I need a hug!" And he squeezed me so tight! He doesn't hand out hugs like that usually (even though I steal lots of hugs from him all day long) so I cherished that moment and can't stop thinking about it.






Love his big, cheesy, toothy smile! When I looked at this photo it made me think that I only have a year or two before this smile is gone and replaced with a toothless smile.
Oh how he melts me!

3 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Oh wow! I wish Liam would eat like that, he is going through a picky-eating phase. Hopefully he will grow out of it. I would love for Liam to be a {blonde} headed disposal! :)

Kristen Moss said...

I wish k man would eat more . He is starting to be a picky one and I dont know what to do. But mac is soooo cute. And I totally understand treasuring those moments. SOOO precious.

Dalton Family said...

I've loved reading through and catching up on your family through your blog. Your pictures are wonderful and your kids are so stinkin cute! I can tell how much you love being a mom and wife...I love that!