Thursday, March 1, 2012

Life in bullet points...

  • Hubs is in the grit of busy season, hence we see him very little.
  • We are working on changing how we eat as a family: organic and non processed food. So far so great!
  • We found a CSA to join and we are really excited about it! I picked up our first bag today.
  • I am working on being better at keeping to a budget. Just in the beginning stages of that right now.
  • I have jury duty next week...again!
  • My kitchen is a disaster and I can't keep up with it. But I have made my bed everyday this week and my bedroom is actually cleaner than the rest of the house.
  • I made homemade whole wheat bread from scratch by hand for the first time ever. First attempt was a fail and second attempt was a success!
  • Mac is getting less frustrating in the time out department and more frustrating in the dramatic department.
  • Mac loves preschool and is doing so much better at Church. Even despite the fact that I had to leave teaching my class (twice) to take him out of his class for being very disruptive.
  • Mac is hilarious and I can't get enough of his sweet, good moments.
  • Oak is in the midst of being a toddler: she gets into everything, she thinks me saying "no" is funny and there for disregards it, she likes to make a mess of her food (note: she isn't a messy eater, she just likes to make a mess with it), she climbs onto everything, and pretty much I can get nothing done, and she loves to copy what her brother does much to my dismay.
  • She loves nursery!
  • Oak is talking up a storm and pretty much never stops talking.
  • And pretty much I love being a mom and wife (when I get a chance to).
  • Life is busy and lonely without my husband but it is really good!
  • I am hoping the next 6.5 weeks goes by very quickly for all of us.

1 comment:

Emily said...

E is so hard at church too!!! What's up with that? Sacrament meeting is the worst. Hopefully it's just the age they are at and they will get better.

Sorry Bryce is so busy, I wouldn't handle that very well.

I LOVE little girl talking, I bet it's the cutest!