Monday, March 12, 2012

A mile long...



A list for my week:

  • take a small birthday surprise to a friend (Today).
  • possibly/hopefully help a friend who has just moved (or at least take her a housewarming/cheering up gift).
  • get dishes caught up from the weekend (the biggest thing I dread).
  • FHE (Today) This did not happen, I just didn't get it put together and Hubs didn't get home from work until 10pm.
  • make a couple loaves of banana bread and a few dozen cookies for leaders at our church to go and visit families (Tuesday).
  • drop treats off at the church. (Tuesday)
  • make our little family some bread for sandwiches.
  • help Mac with writing his talk for Primary.
  • return DVD to library (Wednesday).
  • pick up our CSA bag between 4 and 7pm (Thursday)
  • possibly go to Relief Society Birthday (Thursday)
  • drop kids off at my parents house. (Thursday).
  • call about Jury Duty (Thursday night).
  • serve Jury Duty (Friday).
Okay so my list really isn't a mile long. But I am someone who doesn't like to be over scheduled, it stresses me out. And just looking at this list stresses me out. I am not stressed out by the things on my list, infact I am happy and exited to do each one (well, except for the dishes). I just hope that I can do all of this and more and not break down. Here's to a great week!!

1 comment:

FarrEver Family said...

Ya know I am laughing about the Jury duty. Can you be the unluckiest person in the world?