Tuesday, March 6, 2012

on my mind

I hate stuff and we have too much of it and I spend too much time trying to put it away, moving it or looking at it wondering what the heck to do with it. It has all got to GO!

I can't believe that it has taken me more than a year and a half to update the photos in our house to include Oak. Mommy FAIL!

I think I may be addicted to honey, but I guess that is better than sugar. It has been almost a week since I have had any processed sugar and I am so proud of myself. This means no chocolate, can you believe it?!

I really hate how many socks I have to wash, dry and put away. In fact there are so many of them that they rarely get put away. They sit in a pile on the floor or in a laundry basket and my husband without complaining digs through the pile in the dark to find a match to wear to work. I HATE socks! And REALLY LOVE my husband!

I love March! I love how it means we are getting closer to Spring and it feels like the winter is fading away. Well except for the fact that we woke up to snow this morning, crazy!

I have really been enjoying cooking, but I HATE all the dirty dishes that come out of it and the fact that I have to do them. I really wish I had a maid that just did my dishes after I make a meal.

Trying to tell myself that it is okay that Oak has officially gone down to one nap a day. She is just growing up way too fast for my liking!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Don't worry Brenley, I'm eating enough processed sugar for the both of us. This baby is going to be born bouncing off the walls because it's all I want to eat.

And the sock thing is so funny to me. We never wear socks here so I don't have that problem, lol.

Treasure that one nap because soon that will be gone too and you will become a crazy person like me!