Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

01.   that my talk is done with and I think it turned out ok. I have never struggled so much to write a talk before.

02.  that I won't have to give a talk for another year.

03.  that we (including Hubs!!!) will most likely be able to go to Utah for Thanksgiving and when my nephew goes through the Temple for his Endowments.

04.  That we have our adoption orientation meeting with our Caseworker this week and will be getting all of our adoption education hours in required to be approved.

05.  that Hubs takes Mac with him when he goes and visits families in the Ward.

06.  for my children's birth families! there are not enough words to describe how much I love all of them.

07.   for the moments when Oak and Mac play really well together.

08.  That Mac recovered very quickly from having Croup.

09. that Mac actually sat and listened when we did FHE tonight.

10.  to be in a Ward that has so many families touched by adoption. There is at least one child in every Primary class that was adopted.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so awesome that you might be coming to UT for Thanksgiving. I would love to see you & your family if you do come out. Let us know. It's been way too long since I've seen you!