Monday, October 3, 2011

Sunday Gratitude (one day late)...


I am grateful...

01.   To be able to listen to the words of the Prophet and leaders of the church and to have felt the spirit and know that what they say is true.
02.   that we were able to spend the long weekend with my parents.
03.   that I am finally reconnected with a great friend after having totally lost touch for more than 5 years and to know that she is doing so well. It makes my heart so happy!
04.   for a husband who makes good and righteous choices in his daily life, and lives to serve our Heavenly Father.
05.   that after the little bug Mac had this last week that no one else got it. Thinking it was food poisoning.
06.   that I got to sleep in this morning, for sure a rarity.
07.   for modern medicine and that I can take something for the migraine that I have right now.
08.   for good clean water. oh, how I LOVE water.
09.   and that both of my kids are big water drinkers too (Mac prefers water over juice, soda, or milk.)
10.   for a husband who is technology savvy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that picture! i want a picture of me and my boy like that! soo cute