Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

One of my very favorite traditions is going to the Pumpkin Patch every October. We have made so many memories with many people over the years, although the last two years we have just gone by ourselves. This last year we added a tradition, which was to go through the corn maze. McCoy has taken an interest in doing mazes in books so he thought that it was pretty cool to be able to actually walk through one.

Waiting in line to go on the tractor hay ride.

On the hay ride.

He gives me butterflies! Love this man!

Miss Oak loved the hayride.

And so did Mac.


Oh my she is adorable!!



We have a rule that if you can't carry it you can't have it. This was Mac's pumpkin, but he still thought that it was too big to carry.

We found just the perfect pumpkin for Oak to carry. She took it very seriously and became quite possessive of her little pumpkin.




I have a cute little family.
Looking at this picture I wonder if he will have one more of us next year in our pumpkin patch picture.


His cuteness pretty much makes my heart melt.

Love that I am in a picture with my kids. Don't love how old I am looking.

These next few photos of Oak with her Daddy really warm my heart.

Is this not just so adorable and sweet?!


She was trying to figure out what he was chewing, which was gum.



She is perfect in every way!

A tunnel in the corn maze.

About to start the corn maze. We only made it through half the corn maze because of time and Mac was tired and all the walking was making it worse.

Love make memories with my family!

1 comment:

FarrEver Family said...

I love these pics Bren! SO wish we were with you! You have a gorgeous little family!