Tuesday, October 25, 2011

cute little booger!



What THIS cute little booger has managed to do today...

1. have two explosive diapers, which resulted in one bath, one entire wardrobe change, and one onesie change.

2. not take her afternoon nap after at least five attempts.

3. when told to sit down on the couch, ran and tumbled over the arm of it. scared her and me!

4. thrown every single pea on the floor that I gave her for dinner. on the very same floor that I spent an hour mopping with my swiffer and on my knees with a wet towel.

5. almost dipped her hand in the toilet. thankfully I caught her in time.

6. lots and lots of high pitch screaming just to bug her brother.

7. oh and after never taking an afternoon nap, fought going to bed for the night also.

And she manages to look cute doing it all, so it's hard to be frustrated at her.


So love her!!!

No comments: