Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

01.   to be reminded, once again, to never get too comfortable in life. because change will always happen and that is ok.
02.   that feelings about something specific can change so quickly.
03.   to have an old friend and his little family over for dinner tonight.
04.   to have kept the house clean enough this week that I wasn't afraid someone unexpected would knock on our door any second.
05.   to have found out today that Oak is getting 3 new teeth and we didn't even realize it because she is just a happy little thing.
06.   that I have got the ball rolling for Visiting Teaching this month, since I have slacked the last two months.
07.   for an awesome husband (I know I say this alot), really I feel amazingly lucky!
08.   that we put the giant baby gate away this week. my house feels so much less claustrophobic and more homey. (hence the reason my house has been so clean this week, so Oak can't get into anything or eat anything off the floor).
09.  to think about Sunday memories past when we lived in Pdx and we used to go to our best friends house every Sunday for dinner. It was expected that we would always be there, and it was a wonderful time.
10.  for wonderful people in our lives. feeling very blessed!

No comments: