Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sealing photos...

A friend emailed me today reminding me that I hadn't posted our pictures from the Temple. I kindof forgot to post them here because I had already posted them on Oak's blog for her birth family.
We didn't do the professional photos this time because I didn't want another thing to stress about. I also knew that Mac would not cooperate for pictures, and that would stress me out too.
I ended up having a friend (who is a great photographer too!) shoot some photos of us, telling her that all I wanted is one good picture of us in white and one good picture of us in front of the Temple. Mac was such a goofball when she was taking our pictures in the atrium, that I didn't regret at all not getting professional pictures done.
These are my favorites and I have to say that I LOVE THEM!!!
Thanks A!









7 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journal said...

These are beautiful (I love the Portland Temple)! Congratulations!

Ashley said...

These made my day a whole lot better. Thank you.

Emily said...

So gorgeous! What a special day!!!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! Love the final pic with Miss O smiling at her Daddy... :o) precious.

Ron and Jessica said...

I really love that first one - congratulations!

Dan and Ang said...

Aww, I love these pictures! That was such a special day. I was so happy to be able to be there. What a sweet family you have!!

Jason & Kelli's Family said...

Absolutely beautiful!