Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TODAY...

  • I will say "no" less.
  • I will say "stop" less.
  • I will not say "later" or "Just a minute."
  • I will NOT get distracted by unimportant things.
  • I will stop and listen to EVERY word that he says.
  • I will sit down and eat every meal with them.
  • We will do more playing and creating.
  • I will let him get messy and be messy.
  • I will sit next to him while he watches his rented movie instead of doing other things.
  • I will hug and kiss them and tell them I love them twice as much.
  • I will beckon to every cry immediately.
  • I will only do housework or other things during nap time.
  • Today I will make sure my kids know that I LOVE BEING THEIR MOMMY!

1 comment:

Just the THREE of us said...

Amen sister! Sounds like what I need to do today too!