Sunday, November 14, 2010

hhhhaaaaaaaa!

That is me breathing/sighing, not yelling!
I have been so stressed the last couple of weeks about getting a talk written. And my talk was today, so now I feel like I can breath!
Hubs and I also had the opportunity to go  away for two nights this last week while my parents watched my kiddos. It was glorious to get to spend some time just Hubs and I, loved it! (even though I had to spend some of the time working on my talk). And it was very much needed!
We went to the coast if you couldn't tell!
I missed my babies terribly, but it helped that I didn't have to worry about them. 




5 comments:

Emily said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing causes me more anxiety than giving talks. I feel your pain.

Steve and I have never spent a weekend away from our kids. Sounds AMAZING! I'm so jealous.

Danielle said...

I am so glad you guys had a good trip, and the kiddos were in a safe place. We all need a break every once and awhile.

Paul and Missy said...

We are doing the same thing tomorrow night and Tuesday night! I'm so excited! I'm glad you guys were able to get away too!

jessica said...

i just love you guys :D

3 Bend Hayes said...

Loved those!