Friday, November 19, 2010

For your viewing pleasure...


Mac 2.10 yrs singing praise to the man from bwil on Vimeo.

This is Mac singing  most of Praise To The Man. It is one of his favorites. He actually knows all the words, but I had to prompt him to keep going because as you can tell he was distracted. I love the chocolate on his mouth. ENJOY!


Oak 3 months laughing from bwil on Vimeo.

One of the BEST sounds in the world... my baby girl lauging, while I sound like a fool! Sorry it is so shakey, I am holding the camera and trying to make her laugh. I am such a multi-tasker!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Both of those video's were amazing.

Ashley said...

holy cow..... i don't even know the words...

Heather said...

wow! mccoy blew me away! And Oaklee...what a cutie. I love it when rebekah laughs. it's practically the highlight of my day. it always makes me happy especially when i'm having a bad day.