Monday, November 15, 2010

Her Announcement...

I think I finally got this mailed to everyone so I thought I would share it here.
I designed it myself and I was so happy with how it came out!

Oak turned 3 months this last Friday. I am hoping to take her pictures today for that since I was out of town on her actual 3 month birthday . And also hoping to take some pictures of her in my blessing dress, which she will wear for the Temple and her blessing, so that I can make some announcements for that.

8 comments:

dust and kam said...

So cute. I love it.

She's precious.

Julee and Matt said...

I can't wait to see her in her dress. What a awesome time for your family....Oaklee will be forevers your...and a little bit mine! :)

Desiree said...

That is soooo adorable. She really is a doll. Hope to meet her someday! What an exciting time for you.

Danielle said...

Wat a beautiful picture of a beautiful little girl.

kg said...

Sooo sweet, congrats again!

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful little girlie...

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful little girlie...

Liz said...

How beautiful!! I love the announcement and think you did an excellent job on it!!