Friday, January 29, 2010

my shelf...

I had this vision for a shelf that I wanted in my dining room area. And then all I had to do was tell my Dad and he whipped it up for me and it looks better than I even envisioned it. The sad thing is that my Dad had it done and in my garage for me to paint probably three months ago, and I just finally finished painting it this week. So when my parents were at my house my Dad got it hung up. I LOVE IT! While I was cleaning my garage today I found my Valentines Day decor and decided to get it up. Another thing is that this picture makes the shelf look very small on the wall and in real life it is the perfect size, promise!

8 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

I LOVE it!! think he'd make one for me too? I'm practically his daughter...back in high school days.. :) Looks great brenley! how did your garage day go??

Jenni said...

Love it, and the Valentine's decorations, if it were me, I may just leave them up year round!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Looks great!

bell family said...

very cute I have that star plate too!

Swanson Family said...

Thanks for the tips on making our blog more secure...it made a difference immediately!

Your shelf turned out great - I found a blog a few weeks ago that you would probably really like www.knockoffwood.blogspot.com She makes Pottery Barn inspired knock-offs, and she's got some great ideas!

Michelle said...

Very cute!

Michelle

Just the THREE of us said...

so cute, I love it!

FarrEver Family said...

I miss benifitting from your dads talented hands. Do they have a hospital in Springfeild? We should be making a move in about 2 1/2 years.