Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my future missionary...

Mac LOVES the Elders. We had the chance to have them come to our house for dinner for the first time in probably a year. And Mac was in heaven with them here! I hope to have this be a constant in our family life, and have that great example to our children in our home.
The Elders were so great with Mac! There was alot of wrestling and rolling on the floor and all Mac could talk about was them. The next morning when I went to get him out of bed, the first thing he said to me was "Where Elders!"
While I was trying to finish up dinner, Mac decided to have a really bad diaper. Usually I catch these before it is a major mess because the smell is hard to ignore, but I was busy in the kitchen and was letting the Elders entertain Mac. All of a sudden I look over at him and the entire back side of his white shirt was brown. I was mortified! So while I scooped Mac up and got him in the bath and everything cleaned up, Hubs had to clean the couch off, because Mac had been rolling around on it. Poor missionaries had to see it all, parenthood in all it's glory!

Mac LOVED wearing the Elder's name tag!



No comments: