Monday, December 22, 2008

S.W...

So Mac is well once again. We are pretty sure that it was Roseola. He had had a fever the whole week before the spots showed up. I kept blaming the fever on teething only because I didn't know why else he would have a fever. He also ended up with a little cough, and irritated eyes, which are also both symptoms of Roseola along with the fever. The spots are completely gone as of yesterday. I am just so glad that it was not chicken pox.
We ended up driving to S.H. Saturday afternoon so that we could go to church with my parents on Sunday. My mom had been bugging me about that, because she wanted to show off Mac to everyone at church. She was also called to be a counselor in the Relief Society Presidency and we wanted to be there for that.
We were planning on driving home tonight or tomorrow morning, but it has started to snow and stick, so I don't know.
These are just some pictures from my parents house.


Watching the snow out the window.

Actually eating some food, and he liked it, a rare sight!


Playing in grandma's kitchen.

Playing with the tree ornaments.

Snuggling with Daddy, also a rare sight!


Just before church, my boys in their white shirts.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! You take some great pictures, Brenley. Are you getting tons of snow like the rest of us? Has McCoy been out in it? I hope you are all doing well.

Sierra

Jason & Kelli's Family said...

So glad McCoy is feeling better. I hope it was ok that we copied your cake-not only was it awesome (tell your husband good job) but it fit Zach's personality so well. I love the picture of McCoy with your husband-there is nothing sweeter than a boy sleeping with his dad. Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

Too cute! I hate when they get too big and don't want to cuddle anymore. That is such a cute picture of your boys.