Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

Mmmm, my baby boy is beautiful! Love those eyes!
(I am also loving this PS action that make my pictures look old, so fun for Christmas pictures!)


Mac likes to put things in his mouth and just hold them there. His new blocks are no exception.

Helping put away the Christmas lights.


Classic!
See all the toys in the background?
And he is playing with a plastic insert from one of his toys.
Why did we get him toys anyway?!

I got him a little baseball cap, and he refuses to keep it on! It makes me sad because he looks so cute in it.


Grandpa got him a little truck that looks like Grandpa's truck. Mac loved it! He loved opening and closing the doors and the hood and the tailgate. He really liked shoving his blocks in the cab.


Of course playing with the wheels of red wagon. Mac can actually say the word wheel, except that he usually can't say it just once. "wheel, wheel, wheel"


This picture just looks so vintage, I love it!


2 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Great pictures! I also found that the packaging is much more fun to one year olds than the toys. Crazy.

Stephanie said...

He is 100% all boy!