Monday, December 1, 2008

So VERY Thankful...

EVERYDAY!

I love thinking of those things that I am THANKFUL for and that bless my life...
  • For my beautiful LITTLE FAMILY that I get to spend eternity with.
  • For my sweet, amazing, hardworking, HUSBAND.
  • For the most perfect LITTLE BOY on this earth.
  • For the ANGEL who brought him into this world and into our arms, selflessly.
  • For the gift of ADOPTION that blesses so many lives.
  • To be surrounded by FAMILY AGAIN.
  • For the GOSPEL that brings us so much happiness.
  • For the TEMPLE that has made my family ETERNAL and brought us blessings beyond measure.
  • For the LOVE of my SAVIOR.
  • For a LIVING PROPHET to lead and guide us.
  • For my husband's JOB and the stability it brings in these hard times.
LIFE IS SO GOOD!

4 comments:

Desiree said...

You are awesome Brenley, I second that list a million times, with a few minor detail changes. You inspire me to be more grateful.

The Callahan's said...

This might be wierd that I'm looking at your page, but you look kind of familiar. I love everything you have written about adoption! We adopted our little baby girl also. What a blessing it is!

The Callahan's said...

We were in Fanno Creek ward together! You can totally add us to your adoption love! Where are you guys living now? e-mail me roxyshelbzter@hotmail.com

FarrEver Family said...

I am SO very Thankful for YOU!