Friday, October 3, 2008

what is on my mind...

  • if we will ever be able to adopt again
  • Mac's birthday
  • Hubs's birthday
  • excitement for the holidays
  • money and getting debt paid off
  • our dumb computer
  • photography: wanting to improve and make money
  • making gifts for birthday's and holidays
  • my baby growing too fast right before my eyes
  • Mac turning ONE
  • the pumpkin patch
  • laundry and a clean house
  • getting our cars registered before the plates expire this and next month
  • saving money
  • handling Mac at church
  • motherhood
  • keeping Mac safe
  • General Conference
  • our sweet "C"
  • the health of family members
  • getting to the doctor
  • our unorganized, messy, cluttered garage
  • getting pictures of Mac in his Halloween costume
  • family traditions
  • how much I LOVE my little family
  • getting the rest of Mac's story written
  • my dumb headaches and migraines
  • who am I going to vote for for President?
  • editing pictures
  • getting my cousins wedding pictures sent to him
  • Christmas cards
  • Christmas card list
  • family pictures for Christmas cards
  • getting my stairs vacuumed
Sorry, I just needed to clear my mind a little!!

5 comments:

The Michiganders said...

hmmm--it is like you just wrote out my mental list! Glad to know that great minds think alike. Here's to hoping that you can turn that mind off when it is time to sleep. ;) I struggle with that sometimes.

Desiree said...

Wow, your list matches mine almost completely. It's a wonder we can keep anything straight in our heads sometime with all that floating around up there. It's nice to know someone has the same worries/thoughts.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Oh dear. Now I'm feeling stressed! I hope you've been able to tackle at least a few things on that long list! And that your migraines will stay "at bay" so you can do them painfree. Good luck!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

I can relate to much of your list too. Sigh....

Amanda said...

Hey, you betcha! - you can add our link to your blog! So excited to get to know you! :)