Sunday, October 19, 2008

bedtime...

When getting Mac ready for bed we usually sing a whole slew of Primary songs. I just wanted to remember:

  • Popcorn Popping (Mac's favorite, he always gets a big smile and waves both of his arms in the air)
  • Give Said the Little Stream
  • I Love to See the Temple
  • Families Can Be Together Forever
  • I Am a Child of God
  • I Hope They Call Me on A Mission (we just added this one this weekend)
  • You Are My Sunshine (not a Primary song, but my favorite as a child)
  • Teach Me to Walk in the Light (my favortie Primary song)
  • I am Like a Star

6 comments:

Kristin and Seth said...

how cute, I am like a star is Dallin's favorite!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

I LOVE all the new fall pics of McCoy and you guys! The pumpkin patch ones are adorable and I love those you took in your hard too with the BOO shirt on! :) the close up of his toes are soooo cute! I love baby toes! :) way to go! Can't wait to get some cute ones of Cade this weekend! :)

Rolph Family said...

That is funny, those are many of the same songs we sing!

Rolph Family said...

That is funny, those are many of the same songs we sing!

Stephanie said...

Our ducklings sing before bedtime too. Primary teachers are always amazed that our kids KNOW the songs. Singing them 365 days in a row (plus) kind of glues it to their brains... ;o)

kimsueellen said...

Love that you are doing this...and that you are recording it. We do this same thing in our home. My favorite time of day.