Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Photo Exchange...

We got together with this family and took pictures for each other. It was perfect! We were going to go to a Ranch near by but there was stuff going on there, but I saw this old train station on the way and realized it was the coolest place for pictures. It is such an awesome back drop. The weather was way too nice for October, 75 degrees, are you serious? This is all I am posting for now of what Mrs. Periwinkle took of us. Because I haven't decided which picture I am going to use for our Christmas cards. But as soon as I decide I will post the rest.


I love this picture!


Thanks Mrs. Periwinkle!!




Mrs. Periwinkle said I could post the pictures I took, but I decided to just post these two and let her post which ever ones she likes on her blog. I don't know if she is going to use any for Christmas cards.


9 comments:

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

I love that top picture! It would be a great Christmas card. So sweet. You guys all look great and I love the colors. What a fun idea to exchange family photos like that!

~kamie~ said...

So, so cute! I love it!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

I really like the picture of your little family, too! And the family shoe picture is great! That is fun! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

You ladies are talented. Great fam photo. McCoy is so dang cute. I love that smile... makes me giggle.

Lawther family said...

The pictures turned out great. I need to find someone who will take our pictures! your little man is getting so big. Its crazy how fast they grow huh? I love his smile. :)

FarrEver Family said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Now I want tocome to Springfeild, so I can take pics at that train station...and get my you to take some pics of my fam. No return pics needed obviously! :)

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Wow! Such a great picture and I love the brown attire for fall. Good choice! That really is a great pic she took of you guys and I love the leg/feet one you did of her family! What talented ladies you are!!! :)

Kimi said...

Great pics! What a cute idea! I wish we lived closer to family so we could do that.

I love the new pic of your sweet little family!

Kim said...

Wow! I loved them! I only wish I were as talented with a camera. It makes me want to get a new camera. A nicer camera. :o) I loved the pic of you guys. And the shoe picture is so cute. What a great idea! :o)