Monday, March 10, 2008

What Mr. Mac has been up to...

He has found his hand and can stare at it for quite awhile! It makes us laugh!
I don't have a picture of that yet, but I hope to get one or at least a some video.
Working on holding his head up during tummy time.

Getting chubby!




Looking Handsome!

Fighting nap time, and eventually giving in to his tiredness!

DROOLING! And NO I will not take him in public with a bib, that is one of my pet peeves! He just wears them at home on his drooly days.

5 comments:

Sonja said...

He is getting SO BIG!!! I can't believe how fast he is changing. These last pictures just look like a different baby...still adorable though!

kimsueellen said...

Beautiful beautiful photos!

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

He is so, so cute!

I am totally with you on taking the baby out with bibs! I never let Carson wear one in public (unless he was eating) until he got a horrible rash under his chin from the drool and the doctor said the only way to get rid of it was to have him wear one anytime he wasn't sleeping. Yuck! Luckily that stage is over!

Colorado Minors said...

i love the pic of him sleeping-there is something so tranquil about a baby at rest, so innocent.

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Completely adorable! And bibs in public is a BIG pet peeve of mine too!!! Glad you're not going there... :)