Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Easter...

Well, It didn't feel a whole lot like Easter. Mostly because we weren't with our family and it was Stake Conference. But it was a beautiful day, sunny but cold. And we had this little handsome guy in our arms which makes any day better!
Grandma W bought Mac this super cute Easter outfit and Grandma C and Grandpa G. sent him this bunny from "Build-A-Bear" that they made for him. It even has them recorded saying "We love you Mac!" How cute is that?
Daddy hated these bunny ears, he thought that it was cruel for me to make him wear them for pictures. I thought that he looked so cute!
We also colored Easter eggs!
Some friends invited us over for Easter dinner and we ate some yummy ham! It was nice to have some place to go.




9 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

I think the bunny ears are darling!

Emily said...

Super cute bunny ears!

I keep meaning to ask when did Bryce shave his head?

Jill said...

Super cute outfit and bunny, love the ears too. McCoy sure is getting big, he looks like such a "little man". Your blog always makes me smile, keep it up.

Julee and Matt said...

Super cute outfit and bunny. He is one lucky little guy to have such great grandparents. Also, the ears are so cute and tell Bryce at least he didn't have to wear them. :)

Shauna said...

I have finally had a minute to sit at the computer. Aren't the holidays so fun with a little one. I can't hardly believe I'm a part of that group now. Happy late birthday!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

I love his Easter outfit - he is so handsome! And the bunny ears are hilarious! Happy Easter Wilbergers!

Kim said...

McCoy is so cute! He looks like he had a wonderful Easter !What a blessing he is! I pray to someday be able to adopt a little one too. They are so wonderful and great!

FarrEver Family said...

The Easter bunny does exist!...and so do I. Sorry to have dropped out of sight. Lots going on here, but my parents head home today! Will call, got present...HUGE THANK YOU! Love ya tons.
Amy

Our Pratt Pack said...

Mia has that same bunny it's so soft! McCoy looks so cute!