Saturday, March 22, 2008

The BEST Birthday!!

It was the best birthday...I woke up this morning to the beautiful sunshine, my husband lying next to me in bed and my sweet, beautiful son cooing in his crib! It can't get better than that!!
We celebrated by going out to eat Thursday night and getting my favorite meal in Helena...a Wrangler Sandwich from MacKenzie River Pizza, YUMMMM! Then last night Hubs let me open my present...an IPod Nano! He also got me Costco's butter croissants instead of a birthday cake...he knows me too well, I hate cake!! Then this afternoon we invited some friends (Heather and Nick) to go ride the carousel with us and then get ice cream. I got apple beer instead!






13 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Happy Birthday! What a great birthday celebration you had. Hugs from us!

Leisha said...

I have no idea how I blog hopped over here, but that red headed stud muffin was so worth it! He is such a doll!

Dan & Ashley said...

Happy birthday!

FarrEver Family said...

So happy you had some warm weather, cute company and yummy food. Although I wish I could have been part of the cute company. Sorry I missed you yesterday. I am glad your birthday was so wonderful!

Colorado Minors said...

This month is such a special one it's birthday time for you! We'd really love to celebrate this happy day with you!Zippidy yay and hiddy ho there's something that we'll do-we'll sing a song that we all know-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
glad you had such a wonderful day! Loves!

Tenney Family said...

ben, happy b-day!! I'm glad you had a great day.
i got a nano for christmas. it's my best friend! i think i love it more than my family....wait i didn't really just say that... silly me!!...what i meant to say was....i love it more than my ummm cat...ya, that's what i meant to say. mitch said..."mom, unplug yourself you're acting like a teenager". put me in my place! can you say 12 step program!!
dana

Jill said...

Glad you had such a great birthday, you deserve it.

Kim said...

I'm glad you had such a fun birthday! :o) I loved the carousel pictures. And after reading about croissants I was totally wanting one! I think if I had to choose between cake and croissants right now...I'd choose croissants. But I still like cake!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Happy Birthday, Brenley! Glad you had such a wonderful day! You look very happy in the pictures. :)

rose said...

i know i was a day early in my wishes, but i still meant it!!!
you look SOOOOOOOOOOO happy spring! nice to see some pics of you! the first one is the best. he is SO happy too.
love you!!!!!!!!

Cali and Travis said...

Happy Birthday!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Brenley! Glad you had a great day!!

dust and kam said...

Happy Birthday! :)