Saturday, March 8, 2008

12 weeks...

(...yesterday!)
I really can't believe that Mac is already 12 weeks old, and that next week he will be 3 months. Time has really flown by! Oh how I love spending my days with this little guy!

He is so interactive and smiles everytime you smile at him. He always has a fist in his mouth and I just think it is the cutest thing (except for the part of it making his hands stinky!) He is just now starting to be ok with being on his tummy. Part of it is that we started doing his tummy time on a boppy (that my SIL so kindly gave me). He is even getting more tolerant of his car seat and he loves being in the front pack!
Isn't he just so handsome...







12 comments:

Dan & Ashley said...

Such a cute little guy! I love all the pictures you take of him!

Archambault Family said...

He is incredibly cute! I love how you even got some good pics of that adorable smile!

dust and kam said...

He is so handsome! And you are an amazing photographer! I am so glad you are all so happy! :)

Julee and Matt said...

He is getting more handsome by the day! I can't believe it's already been three months!

Emily said...

Yes! He is so handsome!! Love the smiling one!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Yes! He IS so handsome but tell me, since when are shorts a regularly worn article of clothing in March in MONTANA?! The poor boy's legs must be freezing! Brrr!

Matt and Christy said...

He is adorable. Seeing pictures of him brings back fond memories of Elijah when he was little. They grow up so fast!

Colorado Minors said...

i love the smiling picture! we love you mccoy!

Kim said...

You seriously need to fly over here to California right now and just take dozens of pictures of my kids. I would probably spend years trying to get as good as you and never get there. I LOVE your pictures! :o)

Cali and Travis said...

He's so gorgeous!

Jill said...

He is getting so big! Saw your Mom at the Temple on Friday Night, had fun talking about your trip. Miss seeing you both at Card Group.

mrs. r said...

i love these photos. he is totally handsome.