Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Warmth, Sunshine, a walk...

...and a really nice quick visit with "C"!
The weather was beautiful yesterday! It got almost to 60 degrees and the wind was hardly blowing, so it actually felt like it was almost 60 degrees. We just couldn't resist a walk! This was Mac's first time riding in the stroller. He did really well and I think he liked it, he didn't cry anyway.
C was in town with a friend and she stopped by for just a few minutes! I always love seeing her! She looked great and really seems to being doing great! That makes me so happy! I can't even express how much I love this girl!

Mac's first stroller ride!

Just trying on hats before we went on a walk.
All still just a little too big!
He looks like a little boy not a baby in this picture!

9 comments:

Emily said...

I used to love to take Easton on walks when we lived in Eugene. It was my favorite thing to do with him. I'm glad the weather is getting nice for you!

Colorado Minors said...

i love the glasses!

kimsueellen said...

ADORABLE!

Julee and Matt said...

We had nice weather here too! I think it might be time for spring! He is so cute!

Cali and Travis said...

I'm glad he did so well on the walk. I actually spent the weekend fighting with the stroller my mother-in-law gave us several years ago. (She's been buying baby stuff ever since we got married.) I still can't figure out to work it (and by that I mean, collapse it down once it's up.) But I guess I have a few months before I'll need to pack it anywhere so we should be okay.

Anyway, McCoy's a doll. I love watching him grown through your blog.

Kim said...

Love the shades! So cute! :o) Walks are the best!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Walks are totally the best! Feels so good to get outside into the fresh air. I love the hats...pretty funny! He's such a cute baby!!

Archambault Family said...

I love all the updates of photos. I look everyday to see if you have another one. He is so cute. Did you see we are having a GIRL!!! I am so excited. I can't wait. I bet being a Mother is wonderful.

FarrEver Family said...

Glad you got a walk in, think that might ever turn into some running? You did get up to a mile once right? We miss you and little McCoy.
We were playing our family game last night where one of us says,"Raise your hand if you are thankful for...." Micah said, "Raise your hand if your thankful for Brenley!"
Love ya!