Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thinking about her...


As we are preparing tonight to leave in the morning, I can't help but think about "C".
I wonder what she is thinking, if she is scared. I am hoping her Mom is with her. I have an overwhelming urge of wanting to comfort her, and be there for her. I just have so much love for her, it's incredible. And I hope that she know the great love we have for her and will always have for her. I am hoping that I will be able to handle the intense feelings that all will be feeling tomorrow and through out the weekend.
I probably wont sleep much tonight, because obviously I have alot to think about.
Please pray for "C", that she may find peace and comfort.

4 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so excited for you! Reading that brought a huge flood of so many emotions to my heart... you will all be in my prayers tomorrow and in the coming days. May you all be filled to overflowing. (((Hugs)))

Carlotta said...

oh wow!! I think I almost lost my stomach!!! Such contradicting emotions!!!! I wish I could blink my eyes and have at least the first week be over. AHHH!!! This is the first experience I have followed this closely and the first placement I have experience since my own. I have chills!!! The flood of emotions are coming back. I don't know what I think or feel. Oh I can't wait for all the details. Soak it all in as much as you can and savor it. I know everyone is waiting to hear about it but this is so sacred and special. Take the time to cherish it with your husband before you share it with the rest of us.

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Wow - what mixed emotions you're feeling! And it totally makes perfect sense too. I feel for you all and I'm sure your love, support, and caring of "C" means the world to her right now. I'll be praying for you all.

RoRo2 said...

Today is the day! I am so happy for Y'all, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, can't wait to read the birth post:) Happy B-day little baby:)