Monday, December 3, 2007

new camera and christmas decor...

Well we got a new video camera, it is one of those digital hard drive ones. We figured that we would need one to make sure we catch all the fun times ahead of us with our new baby.
To try the thing out, I decided to show you my christmas decorations. I sound like a total dope on it and I am not very good at handling it and so it is bad filming, but I hope you enjoy anyway.
Hopefully the next time I post a video will be of the baby.
P.S. Sorry the quality isnt very good for this. We had to compress the video file because it was too huge to upload to the blog. So basically we had to make the good quality video into awful quality just so you can view it, dumb.
P.S.S And sorry that the video is so long and boring, you don't really have to watch the whole thing. It was more for me to figure out how to do all of this before the baby comes home.

10 comments:

dust and kam said...

That was fun!!! Thanks!

Sonja said...

Yeah! I'm glad you got one before the baby got there. We just got ours this last week. Too bad Ian started walking the week before (though I ordered it online before he did). Oh well. Looking forward to some video of the little guy.

Josh and Heidi said...

I am very excited for you and the wonderful Christmas gift that you are soon to be receiving.

I am excited and happy to connect with others who are going through similar experiences. oh and congrats on your new camera!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Way cute stuff! Like I ALWAYS say, I wish I had you around to help me decorate. And that camera will be such a blessing when your boy comes home! Can't wait to see him!!!! And to find out what you've named him. :)

Kim said...

That was fun to see all of your cute decorations. :o) Lucky you to be able to put so many decorations down low where little hands won't be reaching...at least not yet! Next Christmas you'll know what I mean. :o) And I'm so jealous that you'll be getting a real tree. If it wasn't so cost effective for us to use the same artificial tree every year I would totally get a real tree. I miss the smell. :o(

Marc and Megan said...

I love your video... and I love all your cute decorations!! I was making mental notes of things I should add to our decorations, with the Willow Tree nativity at the top of my list! :)

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

That was fun to see! You have great taste Miss Brenley - I like all of your stuff. :) And I just might have to get a Willow Tree nativity too - love that line. Glad you are figuring out your new camera...we just got one of those hard drive ones a couple of weeks ago too, but I still haven't figured it out!

Emily said...

Cool new camera and cool video and cute house!!!! I love it all! If I'm right your baby will be here on the 8th...Marc's birthday! WOO HOO!

Julee and Matt said...

Looking good and can't wait to see what your Christmas tree and little boy are going to look like.
Love ya!

Shauna said...

I love all the Christmas decorations. Have you gotten into the “nesting” phase yet? I hear that pregnant women do that, and I think there is no reason why any expecting mother shouldn’t be able to. Any progress on the delivery date? In one of your past blogs you said she was starting to dilate. Thank you also for your kind words. I knew if anyone would understand what I was talking about, you would. We are so incredibly excited for you guys, and can’t wait to see your little boy.