Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mac at Two weeks...

Mac is such a good baby! I love to just look at him, and I love that I get to be his Mommy! He is starting to look around and respond by turning his head when he hears someone. We went to the doctor this week and had him circumcised and he was a trooper. He ended up sleeping the rest of the day because he was tuckered out from crying so much. We also found out that he gained 9 oz in 10 days, he really likes to eat! When I was getting him dressed today I was thinking about how slender he is and thought that he wasn't going to be that way much longer so I made sure I took a picture of him in just his diaper so I knew what his cute little body looked like before he gets all of his rolls! I can't wait for him to start smiling, I don't think that it is too far off! Bryce is such a good help and a good Daddy!

7 comments:

Sonja said...

What a sweet baby! I love it when they start to interact a little more. It sounds like you are truly enjoying being a mommy! We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Michelle said...

I love all the pictures you have posted of McCoy. I check all the time for new pics. I love the video too. Babies are so darn cute. McCoy is absolutely adorable!

Michelle

jjjkjl b b- That's from Jeremy.

Julee and Matt said...

He is so cute!

RoRo2 said...

Wow two weeks already, what great weight gain! I can't wait to see the pictures of his rolls:) and his smile:) Happy New Year!

dust and kam said...

McCoy is so cute! I can't believe it has been two weeks already! Crazy! I bet you have enjoyed these past few weeks! :)

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Oh my goodness what a handsome little man he is! How great that he's gaining weight so well....I love the fat rolls too! They'll be here soon I'm sure. Very cute video - I love all of those sweet sounds that newborns make.

ckkg said...

Oh my gosh, I just have been reading up on the past few VERY exciting weeks of your life and I am so emotional for you! What a beautiful story and your own special miracle! It never ceases to amaze me how we are all able to find our little babies! I could not be happier for you guys and what an adorable, special little guy you have! Tears of joy for you!!