Thursday, November 22, 2007

so very grateful...

I did not want the day to end without me expressing what I am grateful for...because I truly have alot to be grateful for at this time in our lives!
I am so incredibly grateful for a most AMAZING HUSBAND! He is so wonderful to me, loves me, takes care of me. He is my best friend and the love of my life. I love everything about him! He is such a hard worker, ambitious, patient, smart, and so very handsome.
I am so grateful for the GOSPEL, for my faith, for my knowledge of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and their love for me. And for the Priesthood and eternal families. With out all of this my life would be nothing.
I am so grateful for ADOPTION! For the most amazing young women who is making a heart wrenching sacrifice to do what is best for her sweet baby boy and for herself. And for giving us hope to be able to raise children in our home.
I am grateful for FAMILY and FRIENDS. Their love and support mean everything to us!
I am so very grateful for so many things in my life. We have been so blessed in so many ways. My list could go on and on but these were in my thoughts today.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Karen K. said...

Thank you. Your gratefulness brought tears to my eyes and brought me back to earth from my own silly pity parties!