Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a few things...


***Tomorrow is my last day of work, yahoo!!!
***I am actually starting to enjoy the cold weather and snow, and have ventured out into it quite alot. (I just took this picture when I got home from work today. I love icicles, aren't they beautiful?)
***My sister Candis had a baby boy this morning...all I know is that his name is Callen Grant. Emilia Jo is a big sister! I can't wait to see pictures of him.
***23 days until "C" is due...I hope that the little guy comes a little sooner!
***Please check out THIS about trials that my friend from The R House posted today. Hubs and I have been through ALOT of trials since we have been married. And when I read this I thought this is exactly how we feel and how we have gotten through it all and still have smiles on our faces.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I can’t believe that in less than a month you will get to hold your little angel boy. We are so excited for you guys!!! With Thanksgiving coming up isn’t it wonderful to think about President Eyring’s question…”Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?", and know that there are too many experiences and things to even count. Have a great Thanksgiving guys!

Julee and Matt said...

That is great that you are done with work and that your little boy is going to be here SO soon. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of the new little nephew. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

Brenley, you are an amazing photographer! I love your pictures! It's so exciting that in just a few weeks you will be a mother. It's going to be great to see all the amazing pics of that little baby on your blog. :o)

Emily said...

Hey Brenley!
Love the pics! Congrats to Candis, that's so exciting!

And as for your TAG...I hate talking on the phone too...that's why I'm so grateful for blogs!