Monday, November 12, 2007

Adoption Awareness Month...

Hubs and I feel truly blessed to be able to experience the miracle of adoption in our lives. With just a month left until we experience our own adoption story, my mind is constantly thinking about ADOPTION. I am constantly thinking about what our birthmother will be going through, and what all birthmothers go through. They are the most amazing, brave people that I know. We don't miss a chance to pray for our sweet birthmother in hopes that she may feel peace, comfort and the love of our Heavenly Father and Savior and also the love that we have for her. I am also constantly thinking about so many other couples out there waiting to find their baby, and hoping and praying for them that it will happen soon for them. It is sometimes hard to be so happy about finding our baby when I know so many out there who are still waiting and looking.

I hope that all of you who read my blog will learn more about Adoption...please check out all the Adoption links to the right.

3 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I can't believe it's down to a month! So exciting. You two are going to be awesome parents and I can't wait to meet another little Wilberger baby.

Courtenay Beth said...

Brenley, I totally linked you... man Blogging takes time! I love it though!
Okay can I just say I am so eccstatic for you!!!! What a blessing you partaking of, that is so exciting Brenley, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love you and I can't wait to hear more news of your baby!

Amanda said...

I wish you THE BEST of luck with your placement. It is a very bittersweet moment, but your will NEVER feel so much love again in your life.